Sunday 27 March 2011

Inspiration from church sermons 27/3/03

After going to my church's (HBC) morning and evening services  alot of messages from God's word spoke to me. First there was the message : " I am the way , the truth and the life , no one enters me except through Jesus christ". For those of you who want to be christians but are unsure then you must accept that God's son Jesus Christ died for our sins on a cross and rose again so that our sins could be forgiven. The second message that spoke to me was : " Do not lay up treasures on earth but store them in heaven" , we must remind ourselves not to be materalistic and worship worldy objects e.g. a new handbag but fix our eyes on heaven and the treasures in heaven. The last message that spoke to me from the evening service was light in the darkness , everyone in life goes through dark spells e.g. personal problems , family problems , work problems but there is light in the darkness and that light is Jesus Christ , my message to my readers is not to go through life in the dark when you can have light in your life - Jesus Christ. God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment